Friday, July 28, 2006

a broken promise

yea, dats rite. i juz broke one of my promises before leaving to france.

however, i dont feel the tiniest regret or sorry. as a matter of fact, i felt joy and satisfaction.

well, ok im sorry but who could help it?? A tempting flowery silk dress from Zara which cost €19!!! THATS RITE! it was on sale here in france and they have clearing stock for summer since autumn is approaching, so this very beautiful dress was sold for €19!!!

i saw the exact same dress in malaysia, and i fell straight in love with it, pierre im sure u will recognize it once u see it. it's the flowery one, very colorful and u liked it as well (so dont be mad my darling...je taaimmee), cuz ive tried it before and i was soooo sad cuz my pocket didnt allow me to spend as much as RM 250!!!
HAHA......and finally, i found a reason to buy that dress, not that i need a reason to buy it, since its freaaakinngg cheeaaapp....!!!

sorry; kudnt upload a pic of the dress since its no longer in Zara's website. but lemme tell ya..!!

It's reaaaall pretty!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dit's...

my email is ron_jr11282@hotmail.com

please send me the details on how to book and buy the TGV tickets

nice story...is 'artichaut' Artichoke in English...what colour is the flesh when you open the petals?

anyway, macam sedap banget jak meal kamu itu...
next month August, the original certs for our DELF from France lagi will be out, juz for your info...Laure-Ann is quitting Alliance Francaise, she's moving to Syria to teach French there...

Ronald

Shirl said...

hey! don't tell me its the same flowery dress that I saw .... hehe ... i managed to hold back though. it looked great, but not on me :(

as long as the sales are not over, you'll have lots of stuff to buy here!