Friday, July 07, 2006

one day famous (as if?!)

im in sarawak newspapers today hahahahaha!!!!
first time in kuching my face appeared in newspaper (u no believe, ask Gan loor...).

why was I in Sin chew daily ( yea ok, its chinese journal, i cant understand what they wrote, but AT LEAST im IN it!)??
remember the fashion show thingy, and yea i was one of the MODEL, note that, MODEL my fren!!!! haha!

the event went smoothly and everyone was happy abt it. including me. i was sooo nervous before the show started. i was waiting upstairs for my turn, then the first model went down, and i saw camera'z flashes all clicking and shining and i heard all the datins were talking n commenting on the dress. i didnt see it. but it made me feel soooo nervous and groggy!! damn!

then it was my turn. i took a deep breath and baca bismillah so that i wont trip n fall over the CM's wife. oooh la la....didnt I feel like Paris Hilton walking down the red carpet haha!. all the reporters started clicking their cameras wen I walked down the stairs. OMG!! i was sooooooooo shocked and I tried to be calm n smile as sweet as I can. :)

wen i walked in front of all the datins, they were like touching my kain batik n making datin-ish comments like " waah..this one is nice ah..so soft la..its silk isit? ya ya nice lah so pretty...." and bla bla bla.. i was like....OKAY...

then, off i went.down the stairs, up the stairs, posed and voila! my job is done (after the second round of course).

i wore a traditional brown javanese kebaya (my own) and very silky kain batik together with the scarf, it was really lovely. the second one was a modern kebaya, paired with my own jeans. very casual but feminin and ethnical. nice indeed.
well, somebody bought both of my wardrobe, so i was happy (even tho they are not mine). and yea... all the datins were buying things like crazy, sum of them pay by check for like RM3000- RM5000 !!! aih....how i wish i kud do that.

ok, dats it!! my fame for a day.

No comments: