Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Je me suis installee....well....presque...

The week-absent of my blog has been caused by....well...nothing actually, i had nothing very important to be written down here. It's all because ive been trying to get myself used to again waking up every morning and transport my draggy self to class.....sigh.... its been too long!!!

I am so lack of motivation, i juz wanna get this semester over with, and have MORE HOLIDAAAYYYSSS!!!! This time it ll be xmas hols....mmm.....curious whats waiting for me in xmas hols. I'll probably go skiing....mm nice thots...well, ok...NOT exactly skiing, juz maybe parade myself into utter embarassement in front of those dahsyat skiers, and probably my own boyfren will abandon me in the middle of the snow cuz hes too tak sabar getting me on my feet on my ski and slide away by himself.....oohh.....sigh.... Well, maybe juz to show off pictures to u guys ok!!! it could be funny seeing me on my ski but NOT skiing, action only lah....

o yea.....so i got these Desp. Housewives DVDs from dearest salina, but my laptop is having trouble reading the file from the burnt-DVDs, so i gotta download some prgoram first before i start enjoying long hours of episode-marathon. sigh.....

Last weekend, we had a grand visit from Mr Wong Heng San!! our beloved former accounting lecturer back in Tyalors College....hahahaha.....!!!! It was sooo fun!! We talked and talked for hours, all of us had tea and cake, had dinner, had a intense discussion about the future of taylors college, about our futures, about sucky france, about sucky malaysia, about magnificent france, about magnificent malaysia. It was so much fun because we actually had real conversations as in, conversation between friends, not as in student-lcturer anymore. He is really a nice guy and real funny, specially at dinner when we had to eat all those cheese with bread and some meat, hahaha, and the potatoes!! Aiyuuh...yuh....messy already..!!

And last weekend as well that we had our first party, as in party with ciggies and alcohols haha!! It was supposed to be a "house-warming" party of one of my belgian classmates, Martin. Hes blond, mohawk hairdo, cute, sweet smile, sexy arms and has this funny way of talking....mmm.... (pierre u dont read this!!) It was in his tiny flat with about 30 people inside...!!! God, imagine the ciggies smoke after 2am?? not good!!! N, oh lemme tell u something, its been sooooo long since i did party like this. So after 2 european-i-dunno-wat-but-quite-nice-beers and few glasses of rhum and orange juice and about more-than-half-pack of ciggies later....i feel funny...hihi... and the worst thing.... we had to walk home, at 2.30am, in the cold windy toulouse nite and it took us, well only 30 minutes but with all the headache and the fatigue...and seeing some african prostitutes making business at nite not helping at all...fun nite tho...

Went to prefecture yesterday, started q-ing up at 7 30am. God!! The horror of prefecture!!, Well at least this time it was worth it, because finally its done!! My carte sejour is coming!!! Ok,in one month....but still!! Im soo sooo relieved, after 4 times doing the same thing in the prefecture, now its done. Alhamdulillah.....

Hari Raya is coming.....and im not really looking forward to it. Feel more depressed even. Cant believe puasa only one more week left.

Finally ive got:
1. My own web access at home
2. My tisseo card for the metro
3. My carte sejour coming in a month
4. My own bank account, oh it reminds me of the so bitchy bank lady clerk yesterday....aarrghhh...sooo annoying! if you cant juz pretend to be nice to customers then why are u in the front desk serving customers???!! IDIOT!!

And i MUST start:
1. Studying my subjects
2. Working on some assigments
3. Thinking, real thinking i mean, about my next dissertation, NOT AGAAAINN!!!
4. Start actually opening some reference website for material reading for socio tourism, instead of friendster, eonline, people blogs, yahoo, MSN.....sigh.....
5. Get some sleep now after sahur, cuz i plan, note that, PLAN to wake up at 9am and start studying a bit before the afternoon class.

Wish me luck people..!!

No comments: