Sunday, January 28, 2007

I did it!!!

Yes! that's right. I have sat for my first semester exams in french. HAHAHAHA.....!!

But trust me, it was frightening and brain-squeezing and moral-degrading.....haihh....

So, a mon avis, I did, well what can I say....I dont know really. I will tell you when the results come up. But definitely Geographie is dead, cuz you know what......***drum rolls*** I didn't even realize that we had to choose one of the questions to answer!!!! **ta..daaa...!!*** What worse thing could have happened than THIS!!! I actually did ALL 3 questions, im such a beyond dumb ass. Well for my defend, there was no indication saying that we had to chose one out of 3!! You see! can't blame me at all. Even though the lecturer already said that few weeks beofre exams, but HEELLOOOWWW...... it was few weeks ago, I, of all people, tend to forget things! More over, it was in french, he spoke faster than TGV train, and during that few weeks I gotta study and learn more things more important rather than remembering your "warning" which was as important as well.....but you know.... haiiih.... what does it take to put few words saying "Chose one out of 3 subjects below to discuss" Or " Vous devez choisir l'un de trois sujets dessous" .

Well, what's past is past. Now let's see what I did after exams.

-- Went to Kashmir to eat indian food which we missed a lot! And we did eat loads! 6 Nans, Lamb and chicken tandoori with some Dal.
-- Catching up shows on cinema, we watched Rocky Balboa, NOT my cuppa tea, just because Pierre-Louis been bugging me sooo much... ( what love is all about, rite??) Hihi..
-- Ate japanese food. Which was not really satisfying knowing the price we paid. Well, at least my craving was fulfilled.
-- Had tea and cake in our favorite salon de the in Toulouse. Yumm..yumm...

So, finger crossed for my results eh!!

Btw, it is FREAKING FREEZING down here!!! God, i miss tropical weather, sunshine, air-conned shopping malls, swimming pools, tennis court and yada yada yada......

No comments: