Monday, January 22, 2007

TWO DOWN!!!

Yes, two subjects down!

Today I sat for Gestion des Ressources Humaines (HR) and Gestion ( Accounting)

The first one was tougher than we all expected before. And there were juz too many questions for 3 hours duration. I managed to do all questions Alhamdulillah... But I am not really sure that I will get a very good mark.

The latter, the most hideous, frightening, despicable, appaling, wicked subject of ALL!!! No offense to accounting addict out there, but it's just I could never get myself into liking it, EVER! Gosh..!! Maybe because of my brain limit of calculation and benefits/loss analysis or whatever that is, but Gestion, ca me fait vraiment chier!!!

However, I guess I did manage to do some require tables and "ribet" calculation. And I am optimistic to get 10/20!!! HAHAHAH!! That's the spiriiit!!! Join me, will you!!
God, if I really ever get 10, I will be the proudest Dita in this planet!!!

Pray for me people.

Tomorrow: Marketing and Economie.

Sigh.

Some site in Madrid, Spain. Just as a motivation cuz after this hell hole, we will be off to Spaaaiiinn...yeeeyy!!!!

No comments: