Monday, February 12, 2007



I know I don't really have lotsa of free time, but I still take my own sweet time to drown myself with books which are not related at all to my memoire!

"Five people you meet in heaven", "Tuesdays with Morrie" both by Mitch Albom, "On beauty" by Zadie Smith, "Saving fish from drowning" by Amy Tan, "Everyone worth knowing" by the woman who wrote devil wears prada, "Angela's ashes" by Frank McCourt and "Incredibly loud and extremely close" by Jonathan Safran Foer.

And what have I read for my litterature review???????????.............

Rien, vrachement zero! en fait, j'ai lu quelques pages de quelque bouquins...il faut je m'y mets plus fort!!
Au secour....

1 comment:

Siron Pereira said...

ditz baby, i haveee to read my blog.. hehe.. seriously. nice books btw. the pot that has the tittle, love long loast sumthing sumthing. hehe.