Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tiny update for now..

Heylow peeps!!! Hope you've had a verry merry x'mas and a blasting new year party tomorrow night!

I spent xmas just like last year in Pierre-Louis' parents' house in Tours. We had a long, elaborated dinner. This year menu was seafood, so we had prawns marinated in smoked tea which tasted absolutely divine! then we had scallop too in a pretty little glass, this one tasted very good but I didn't really like layer beneath it that brought out strong flavour of daun bawang.

OK! I'm gonna stop now describing our xmas dinner. It will do better with pictures rite! Well, knt do it now, I have all the pics on my camera but I didn't have the usb cable with me. So, gotta be patient y'all!!!

I have been spending holidays here, at the house. Most of the time I do my assignment and studied a little bit for semester exams which are coming in about 3 weeks time!!!

But hold on there, I still have one more thing to look forward to...AMSTERDAM! yeap, im going on wednesday. Stay for 2 days and at the same time I get to see my long-time-never-see little cousin.

Homesick attacked me few times...

Okay peeps, until then! stay tuned for our xmas photos and winter holidays.

HAPPY FATTY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: