Thursday, January 24, 2008

Inhumanity

That's rite, I call it inhumanity! They are soooo inhuman! stone heart! robot! grumble grumble grumble ^$&^#*(#!

After one whole week of continuous exams and presentations, what did we get??? one whole week of class of course and another group projects to do!!! Allez op, on reprends tout de suite! LIKE, HEYLOOOWW!!! OHMAAIGAAWWD!!!

time to rest....NOOOO..... time to recharge.....IN YOUR DREAM... mini break to watch grey's anatomy or play Zelda.....NOT IN A MILLION YEARS....


I thot I would have some time off post exams. Even our last weekend was booked to work on our sociology project, that was the weekend just after exams. really, im serious.

And now, we have to start preparing for our departure, if everything goes well, Insya Allah we will be in Malaysia in May.


The long list is waiting for us. There's my back account to be closed, our internet connection to be cut, our notice for the apartment to get our deposit back, our furniture and my books to be sold, my plane tickets to be booked...


And one more thing, our last europe trip to be organized!


Gosh....I really think it's time for me to go home...I'm crackin' up!


Dika (4th frm the right) and Bang Kadar (2nd from the left) have left. We are shrinking in number. So sad, too bad, not glad...

1 comment:

Dessi said...

Trides!!! coba ya itu gaya.. plis deeh..