Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Alhamdulillah.....

I mean it. I really mean my gratefulness.

The results of 1st semester exams have been put up on the board. And I did, if I could say, quite well!!! I passed almost all subjects except, well same old same old, Law. However I scored 2 points higher than last year, I obtained 8/20 this year! Yeeyy!!!
And another one was Informatique, I got 9.50/20, hey i AM bad at this department.

So, voila! The rest were just fine. Not outstandingly excellent. But enough to make my day and to pop up the Bottle!. After all, all I can say is Alhamdulillah...


The bad news is...

I noticed that I am getting bitter. I complain a lot. I am sick of group works. I am losing patience. Everything is just wrong these days.
What does it mean???

Well, I am becoming french!!!! Oh mon dieu!
No offence to all the french out there, and don't get me wrong. French people are nice at some point, but you guys know very well that what I am becoming at the moment describes perfectly a typical french.
Aren't I right??
See! told ya it's time for me to go back. At least for the time being.

No comments: