Friday, February 22, 2008

It's 1 am

and I'm still up.

I had a great weekend. We spent 2 days in Marseille in South of France. Pictures can be seen on my facebook or friendster. It was great fun meeting Dessi and Evelyn again. We were lucky to have been welcomed to this young diplomat's, Mbak Dini, apartment to spend the nite. Saved us big bucks, man!

I think Marseille has great tourist attractions. Beautiful coast along the city, gigantic castles,cathedral up on the hill, etc. The low point is the dirtiness of the city. Garbage is everywhere. Streets are filled with graffities, not state-of-the-art graffities mind you. People "don't speak" french.


**********************************

Tuesday night pierre-louis, evelyn and I attended this free concert of Orchestra of Toulouse. It was not an amazing show, there were interesting classical pieces and some boring ones that made us dozing off. But it cured my longing for some classical music. How i miss playing my piano.

***********************************

I can feel my body switching off. It's rejecting lotsa things. I feel tired. Mentally and physically. And I don't think this coming full-week holidays will do any good. I have no idea what I need at the moment to boost my energy nor do I know what I want. It's annoying. I'm annoying. Everybody's around me is annoying.

No comments: