Friday, May 25, 2007

I am Back!!!
After one tiring week in Italy, I am more than happy to be back in Toulouse, in my own place, sleep on my own bed....pheewwww....
The trip was enriching, tiring, exciting, culture-shocking and burning (literally, it was bloody hot in italy that i am super tanned rite now).
- Italians are so grumpy and unfriendly! (at least, that's my impression of most of shopkeepers and restaurant's waitresses/waiters. They have issues! PMS or menopause maybe)
- Italians trains are brutal! (the regional train and the city metro) Seriously, when it comes to stop, the driver (or maybe the locomotive) cannot brake properly ah, everytime we almost jatuh lah!!! ISSUES man!!!
- Mister Gladiators that we took pictures with were cheaters!! I think most of them are, the ones that hanging around outside Colosseum.
- There are gazzilions churches in Italy!! Like, seriously, every corner you go, you will definitely see one! I know that Christian used to have huge power in Italy, specially during Renaissance, but I have never really imagined the number of church going on there...
- The place is jam packed with tourists!! Oh dear..... I really wanna know what's gonna happen in the next ten years.
Me:
- is recovering from fatigue of TOO MUCH walking!
- is recovering from too-much-train-ride (20 hrs to return to Toulouse from Rome) syndrome.
- is recovering to reality (the fact that I have to put my nose onto the screen and be done with my memoire).
More stories on next posts.

No comments: