Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yahoo!

Hip Hip Hooraaaaayy!!!!!

I am SUPER excited, I am half-packed and I am planning what to wear, HAHAHA!!!

We are leaving to Italy in 12 hours time. We have been looking forward to this trip for like....FOREVER!!

First plan was kapoot, due to inconvenience of time (school schedule). But now, we are really leaving!! We are gonna have to endure about 20 hours of train, of course with few stops in Nice and Milan, all the way to Venice. I am prepared with thick novel of Sophie's World in french (if it becomes boring in the middle of the way, it's ok, at least I can use it to put myself to sleep)

Hope everything goes well.

We are travelling in cukup-cukup-budget sort of way, so....don't expect shopping trip or restaurant meals. We are doing it the hard way!

Au revoir, a la semaine prochaine!!!

No comments: