Monday, June 26, 2006

hello....welcome dita..to the world of blogging... it'll be fun maybe....or it'll be stuck somewhere in the middle of my life...

well for now, i definitely feel like i kud use a blog to unload all my thoughts without being judged by this very blog or being questioned either. why did i decide to create my own blog is because i think im gonna haf lotsa feeling and thoughts from happy, scared, confused, inconfidence, shy, intimidated, angry and bla bla bla..... since im leading a new, fresh (hopefully), unexpected life ahead of me.....

watever will happen are beyond me...i hope my new adventure in a totally foreign (language, people, food, culture, etc) land will be exciting and brings me good future and hope. i haf been waiting and fighting for this moment for so months and finally....9 July 2006 is coming... im flying away to france... a land where anything could happen...i can decide to be scared, which is what im feeling RITE NOW!!! i can decide to be excited as well, which is what im feeling RITE NOW TOO!! actaully, i dunno wat to feel.....all in one...everything soooo messed up in my mind...

true....that i cant wait to leave for france and lead a new life
true... that i cant wait to improve my terrible and hopeless level of french language..
true... that i cant wait to live with the Geniers and experience new things...
true... that i cant wait for my oppurtunity to see a new continent and visit as many countries as i can while im in france..
true... that i cant wait to reunite with Gan, Ronald, Si theng, Ee May (dunno when) and everyone who wishes to barge into this baguette land.

BUT...... it is as much as true as all those mentioned above that I.....
am scared to face my new awaiting life....
am gonna miss my%2%

No comments: