Wednesday, June 28, 2006

im back. Not for long...

Im Back in Kuching!!!

not for long indeed. i haf a good 10 days to spend with my family before i leave for France. wow.....im leaving....still kudnt believe it.

Gotta cherish this moment. Stay at home, accompany my mum, talk to my dad and all those family thingy things... Maybe i wont haf it before next year!! thatz rite!! i will miss this for 12 months!!! unless if they visit me in Toulouse of course.Or maybe i go n see them (cum vacation) in South Africa or Japan (if my dad takes the job, of course).

TODAY im missing pierre-louis sooo bad. Yea yea i know ive only been gone for 1 day!! thatz rite! 1 freaking day and im freaking missing him! sigh... we will only be reunited in 10 days. I'll see him in Vierzon, boarding the train to Toulouse.

TODAY i keep eating. munching. eating. munching.



gonna miss them to pieces.Love Them!


even him. my-used-to-be-quarrel-partner.
wish him all the best! Love You!

No comments: