Thursday, August 17, 2006

I conquered Le Pyrénées...!!

well, ok not really conquered but I really did climb mount Pyrénées which took me 5 hours to go up and down the mountain. Me, Jocelyne and Vincent (pierre's dad) went down to Toulouse last weekend for 4 days, and on the 2nd day we went to Le Pyrénées and took the "easy" randonée because there was a first-timer, ME!!

It was not so easy after all because it was sooo tiring and it was so long, however the view from up there is amazing... cuz ive never really climbed a mountain before, i did it in my grandma's place in Cideng but it was never really been a climb (sometimes we even "climbed" by car, d'uh!), so this one was definitely an experience.


Then, the next day, when i still didnt recover my fatigue, AGAIN I had to wake up early cuz we were planning to go to the beach. This time it was by the Mediterranean Sea, on the south of France. It was beautiful and the weather was good. Jocelyne and Lucie (pierre's brother's gf) were so eager to go sun-bathing, me? mmm....not so much...HELLO!! je suis deja bronzée! so i stayed for like...15 minutes and went to buy ice cream instead and called pierre-louis who is in Paris and whom i missed so damn much. But the phone call didnt end up really "peaceful", I got really upset over some stuff and we "argued" like we had never argued since a long time. Well, in the end we hit a happy ending, like always... rite darling!! (however, i AM really sorry for you-know-what-happened).

We had interesting dinner. A huge 3 sticks of "sate" of beef and sea food accompanied with exotic sauces (including, indonesian satay sauce, which turned up did not taste like the original AT ALL, more like an indian curry sauce, they shud change the name)

I browsed around in IKEA the next afternoon, thinking of what to buy for the new studio room. Made my long list of purchase, i was so excited cuz i love doing this, making shopping list and ofcourse to SHOP!

Oh, I need winter clothes real soon, cuz its getting cold in here...YEY! more shopping coming....!!! Warm winter jacket, a winter hat, a pair of winter shoes and trousers, lotsa socks, and any other items needed. hehe. im NOT exagerrating here, i DO need to cover myself since i haf to ride a bike to the uni! imagine!

I like my new studio room, its not too big or too small. juz nice. Gonna make it real comfy. Rite darling!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear dita...

why do i sense a bit of unhappiness in your latest blog...anyway, thank you for reminding me that winter is coming...maybe i'll buy one here in malaysia and buy the rest of winter clothing in france...pls give me your hp no...i'll be in Angers a week earlier before terms starts on 2nd october...and since u mention Tours and Angers is a bit nearer, maybe i'll pay u and pierre a visit...and bring along a few of my mates too...since i'm doing nothing so reading your blog's and ee may's too is really enjoyable and fun...take care for now..send my regards to pierre...

Pramudya Widita Isfandiari said...

abang ronald yang tak ade kerja! hehe

well its normal to be sad sometimes rite...

my hp: +33682684508 but i dont think u can sms me frm m'sia. CALL ME LAH!

sure ronald, if u wanna come, u can come to Tours or Paris. we'll be there.