Thursday, August 10, 2006

Images help explaination

Some photos I finally managed to upload. After my excursion to Normandie and Versailles.



A beautiful sunday in Chateau Chambord with Jocelyne, Pierre-Louis' mommy. Isn't she tiny considering she's a french?



The destroyed delicious dish, made by Peggy in conjunction of welcoming us..... no luck! We had pizzas after.


In the garden of chateau de versailles, in front of one of the massive fountains.

The beach in Etretar, Normandie. I told u, it's breath-taking... this is the view from the cliff on the other side.


See those people lying on the beach, actually it was cold and windy and I haf NO idea how they can be half naked on the beach and even swimming in the sea. tsk tsk tsk!

Do you, now???????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dita...
nice pictures...yeah, i checked my email and thanks for the reply...really appreciate it..
anyway, enjoy the days before the term starts in october..

Ronald