Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Im 22 todaaaaay!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me! Ok, according to the date of the blog, it was yesterday. But it is still 22 of august here in France. oh well, im 6 hrs younger here...YEYYY!! haha!

My birthday this year is definitely not as happening as the years before, as im sure u guys can imagine. I woke up with a surprise present from him, which was very lovely and i definitely love it. On the other side, I woke up with a huge hole in my heart instead of a jumping-joy.

Im alone here, accept with my dearest Pierre-Louis, but how joyful can it be without ur dearest friends beside you, laugh with you or AT you even, drinking with you, eating the birthday cake with you, taking hillarious pictures with you and all that.

Well, i admit today, my dear blog, that i feel lonely without feeling the presence of my precious frenz like i always had before. There are many people surrounding me today, wishing a delightful birthday and I was even busy with the house-moving thing, but still a big part of me feel extremely lonely without the laughter, kisses and hugs of my frenz and family back home.

The whole day today, Tuesday 22 august 2006, i was longing to go home, I was longing to be a part of their laughter, i was longing to be near my mum, my dad and my brother. I envy those of you who can see each other again in a month time for the graduation. U guys have NO IDEA how sad and upset i am to know that i wont be able to join all of you whom i miss dearly.... Im jealous and im envious....

ps: to Andri, selamat menjalani hidup baru ya bang...semoga semua berjalan lancar. Im verry sorry i cant be there, even though i wanted to be so much. Kamu pasti sibuk ya sekarang, it feels so weird that bukan aku yang disana dan mendampingi kamu, tapi I wish u all the best in life.

No comments: