Saturday, August 19, 2006

Little Big Things

**As today i was bz packing, well ok, not TOO bz as i can still chat with frens, download songs, and writing this very blog, I had a little surprising visit from Clément and Carine!! Two of pierre-louis' good friends who came to visit Malaysia last year. And yea!! today i met them here!! in France, in Tours, in Pierre-Louis' house, omg how weird is dat... haha!! It was fun and funny.

** Pierre came two days ago, i was OVERJOYED!! We managed to "clear" things up. Things which had not been lovely for the past few days. Bought a new HP number for me. YEEEEAAYY!! i have my own phone now, so so glad. BUT how sucks it is that ppl cant reply my sms from Malaysia. Sigh....another reason why, im asking myself, did i come to this country...

**I love my Pierre-Louis, i know cliché, but it's true...love him from head to toe...back to front...HEHEHE!!

** I miss my family SOOO BAADD....i want my mummy...

** I miss cecilia, carolyne, ifa, salina, linda, hanna, owen and ALL of you...

** I miss tije, anisa and febi SOOOO MUCH!!

** I miss bayu, eka, diana, reza, azmi....

** I miss via, dina, eni, weni, flora...

** I miss Pierre-Louis.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dita dear, hang in there. I just read your blog, very nice ya. Btw, we can send sms to you in france. Whts ur new hp no.? I miss you too dear. High school years. Sigh. Anyways take care ya. Winter's coming, when you do ski at the alps, plz dont end up on the other side of the border! ;0)