Saturday, September 23, 2006

Juz the week....

Last weekend, we went to Toulouse, yet again, to transport the sofa and some other heavy stuff.

We settled the flat, went to Ikea to buy some furniture, went to Carrefour to buy a whole-life stock, really, I thot we were supplying ourselves for like therez gonna be an Armageddon or something.

We built the IKEAz DIY meubles. They look nice in the new flat.

Came back on Sunday evening. Reach Tours juz after midnite. Got hungry, ate tomato salad. No theres no mamak here, how nice if there was. Cross the road, walk for 1 minute, sit down and order your maggi goreng and teh ais. Sigh.... simple things like that make me miss Malaysia so much.

Spent the whole week in Tours, cycling to second hand electronic shop trying to find cheap TV. Where during the whole journey, I whinned and whinned for that the road were hilly, I had to pedal extra and at the end I hurt my butt for cycling. SIgh.... so spoilt me.

Got my hair cut, loving the shoulder-length curls. At least didnt spend € 38 for a hair cut for nothing.

Bought our cinema card for unlimited movies for a year!!! YEESSS for a year!!!! we can watch any movies, watever, whenever in france of course..... for a good deal.

Finally, my family are able to sms me now, after hunting for sim card, here and there, I decided SFR is my next mobile provider. And now i found out that my mum already started buying things for me and to be sent over. She bought a whole pack of, what else than..... Indomie goreng!!!! YUUUMMMYYY!!!

Watched I AM SAM last nite wit pierre and his dad, and I cried again, but not as bad as the first time i watched it. Beautiful movie that is.

Nothing of importance happened this week, except that we know we love each other so dearly and I am never letting anything more precious than a million dollar diamond go out of my sight.... or in this case... LIFE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dita..

i am here in angers already...where areu and whats your number? been trying to call you since arriving in Angers this morning only to be answered by auntie org perancis......

apapun..saya dah call gan dan dia sangat terkejut..dia juga sangat gembira..ok la bye...

ronald