Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hari Raya??? Today?? Really??

Woke up at 7am, sms my parents, had my cup of coffee, had some yoghurt with mertilles jam, went to shower and got ready to go to class which started at 8 30am.

Walked to metro station in the cold windy morning, found the station is damn packed!! ( this is my first class that started at 8 30, so i never actually knew the exact condition of metro station in this hour, it was HORRIBLE!!!). I was horrified, what a thing to start my day.

Arrived at the uni only to find out that my classmates are not at the designated classroom, oh dear.... walked around and around until we found it, and mind you, the classroom required a quite long walk cuz it is located on the "savanah" part of the uni complex. Sigh....

Had to do this "usual game" that Mr Olmedo likes to do in his first class, did it in Taylor's before.

12.30 pm, lunch time, wanted to buy sandwich that ive been craving for during puasa time. Went to the sandwich shop only to found out that the queue is like soooo looooonnggg.....!! but finally, got my sandwich and some french fries and an apple.

Start economy class at 2pm. PLeeassee someone kill me!!! It was BLOODY BORING!!! And we had it for 4 good hours, mind you!!! But we "suceeded" to make the lecturer let us go 30 minutes earlier... well....not bad lah....

Oh hey! wat do you know!!......it's Raya today!!! HHmmm......

No comments: