Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Eve.....

Tuesday nite, halloween nite...

I dont really care about all this halloween mood...and I dont see the city embraces the excitement of jack the pumpkin, except some bars and restaurant who put their decoration into spooky stuff.

So i realized its my first month in the uni. I do feel some improvement in terms of french, understanding and social life.

Im getting up slowly but firmly, lambat tapi pasti...

My achievement for the first month:
1. Improved my french, speaking and writing ( i guess....)
2. I have seen 10 movies in a month, since i haf unlimited cinema card, which cost Euro18 per moth, this is ABSOLUTELY A GREAT DEAL!!
3. I have taken care all of my administration stuff ( carte sejour, insurance, inscription, etc). These things really ca me fait chier!!!!!
4. I have understood the social problem of France, and a bit of mentality of french students...hehe...
5. I start to dress like a french, i mean, sometimes i got so lazy to dress up to go to movies, so je me suis habiller comme n'importe quoi!
6. I enjoy sooooo much french bfast!! A hot cuppa coffee with a fresh-baked pain au chocolat from la boulagerie a cote de chez moi.
7. I have actually, bit by bit, succeeded to jot down what the profs are saying, SOMETIMES... and even theres some blanks i left cuz i didnt noe wat they said. SIgh....
8. I have actually enjoyed going to the market and do grocery shopping with my darling pierre-louis, the market people are juz the nicest and friendliest people! They are so lovely and lively!
9. I have started buying roses in the sunday market because I admitted that I do like the beauty of the red, white and yellow roses. The colors are juz so strong and bold! (and the florist is a nice lady!)
10. I have found out that actually, I CAN live without TV!!! How amazing is that! And I dont actually feel soooo desperate missing millions episodes of desperate housewives, greyz anatomy, prison break, however I am still trying to find solution by " maintaining contact in malaysia" to supply me with DVDs of whole season hehehehe!!
11. I have learnt that people are not all cold and rigid..............

In spite of all those the above, I still have one major thing to do.... I gotta find my topic for Le Memoire!!!! SOOOOONNN!!!!!! No kidding!!!

p.s: should I write my memoire in french or english....??? BIG QUESTION!!

2 comments:

Pramudya Widita Isfandiari said...

hey Lam, wat a surprise to see you commenting my blog!!! Nice to have another potential reader hahaah!

I am getting better,adapting european life slowly but trying my best to enjoy as much as possible!!

And you??? Still loyal to our beloved Taylor's?

Anonymous said...

hey Ditz...

i am adapting too to my routine here in Angers..but its really getting cold here...Pays de la loire is in the middle of nothern hemisphere and south hemisphere..people say it nice..the weather is not that cold or warm.. but for me it is damn cold here..merde!!putain!!my lecturer taught that u know..anyway..nice to hear u are enjoying life there..hehe..bye for now..!! send my regards to Pierre...

Ronald