Friday, March 02, 2007

My Gurls!!!

Well, my two gurls in this case.

My darling Fathmath Ifasha, a bomb maldivian babe whom I was getting along with soooo well during our years in Taylor's College and who filled up my days with her cracking "stories" and her "brave adventures", just made my day...

She told me today through MSN that she's gonna go to Japan for a tourism exhibition for 3 days. Honestly and sincerely, was I happy and excited for her.
After ALL she's been through for the past a year, at least, she sooooo deserves it!!
YOU GO GIRL!!

I miss you hell load...!!! And make the most of it, yea!!

ps: try to "accidently" miss the plane and fly to France instead, try at least, ok!


Two nights ago, I had this incentive conversation with the oh-so-brilliant invention of the history of mankind, MSN Messenger (no, im not promoting...) with Mizz Nadiah from Singapore.

My long lost girl whom I've known for...6 years, but separated for 4 years, Haha! (you do the math) started the conversation which lead to a late nite nothing-but-fun-and-hilarious catching up talk!!

No, really, we seldom talked like that in MSN, it is usually some casual hi, hello and wat's new with you thingy. But I was so happy that we could talk "lots" that nite and really catching up on our "lives". Haha.

What was so sweet of her is the fact that she blogged about me just right after!!! Aaawww..... isn't that really thoughtful of her...

Sigh....how I miss my gurls so much...You guys are all sooo welcomed anytime if you wanna come by! *Hint hint!*

1 comment:

Nadz said...

Yay! Let's donate generously to Nadiah Needs to Travel fund...

Would you be kind enough? Then I'll return your generousity by flying over all the way there...