Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally!!

Yes, finally!! I can sign in to my own blog!! Yeah, you read that rite!
I could not blog (not that I have anything interesting to blog about) for the whole week on account of not being able to sign-in! Wth....

So...here we go....I have news for, well, first of all myself, but if you guys want to know, why not!

The results of my 1st semester exams have been put up the board! Yiiikkeess!! So there it was, my name (easy to recognise as I have the longest first name in the class) and the whole marks that I have "succesfully" achieved...hihi..

I was quite content of most of my marks, I mean, hey this is my first exams in french, I should not, or in this case, anybody, expect too much out of me considering the fact that I have only lived here for 9 months! That's not alot.

So, I am not going to brag (like as if there is anything to brag about!) my marks here, but just to tell you the lowest i got was 7.60/20 (malu deh!) and the highest was 14/20 (not bad, eh!)

And what made me feel better is the fact that for certain subjects, I did not get the lowest marks (notice, I am the only not-french student here...) !! Huhuhu...

In this very blog as well, I would personally send my gratefulness to Mr. Boumegoutti, my geography lecturer who has been extremely generous in giving me 8/20 for his paper, haha.
Considering the "catastrophe" (that was the word he used in describing my paper because apparently, I did not even know that I had to choose 1 out of 3 questions to answer, so I did ALL!! See how genius I had become!) I did on the answer sheet, he has been very generous giving me 8!! Where, in my opinion, I deserved a....I dunno, let's say 2 or 4?? Hihi...

Anyway, all in all, alhamdulillah...really I think I did not too bad for the first semester!

Je vous remercie pour vos generosites et comprehensions, j'essayerai de faire mon mieux pour le deuxieme semestre!! (finger crossed).

No comments: