Saturday, March 31, 2007

Unwritten

I have not advanced in my research-writing. I am definitely in deep shit. I should do half of it this coming Easter holidays.

I have not had productive weeks, I feel gigantic demotivation and laziness and procrasination coming through me all the time.

In two weeks I'll be having my 2nd sem. exams, oh dear oh dear......not again....

I wish people stop asking me when will I be returning to Malaysia (or Indonesia). I've had enough making people understand that I won't probably be coming home very soon. I will, as soon as I finish my master. I want to make my europe experience to the max. That's one of the reason I agree to come to France. End of story.
And no, we are not getting married anytime soon, not because I don't want to, and all this bullshit I-prioritize-my-career-or-we're-too-young-to-get-married issues. NO.NO. It's because we have a lot of unplanned things ahead of us that make us unable to decide what's next.

I am really looking forward to holidays in May. Booked our ways to Venice, Florence and Rome. Hope all goes well.

My mum and brother are coming in early June. GOsh, can't wait to bring them around Paris, Toulouse and get lost in Germany (quite nervous about this trip). I miss them loads. And of course, I'm excited about the goodies she's gonna bring me....hee hee...

The weather still sucks, we are supposed to be in Spring, like...a week ago, but it's still fucking cold, rainy and windy. I seriously starting to get fed up of WINTER!!! Go go go away..
Me want to put on my skirts, sundress, slippers, cotton pants please....

As for self-motivation, people have been telling how my french have improved greatly. YEY!! well hey, I've told myself I won't be coming to France for nothing!

I feel the need of retail therapy flowing vigorously through my vein, but can't seem to afford more than one item. Europe sux in this department.

My love life, beautiful and never been better.

No comments: