Monday, October 29, 2007

It's getting cold here....

Yes! Autumn is here. The smell of cold has arrived. And I'm coooold....!!!!

No, im exaggerating a bit. It's not that cold yet. It has been a warm october and I hope it's gonna be the same for November.

No plan yet for Xmas holidays, maybe this year we will have the chance to go skiing. Finger crossed.

So far I have been quite happy with my time table for Master 2. Classes are in reasonable amount of hours. I have got enough free time as much as "learning" time (yea rite!)
The weekend was spent nicely. On saturday, I dragged Pierre-Louis to go to the gym with me to try "step" since there was a free try out for everyone. He was having a laugh of his life instead of working out. So was I!

He started laughing when the instructor came into the room. He was this cute bubbly gay guy with white trainings from head to toe. And he's so funny!

He kept laughing (pierre-louis i mean) when we started warming up, and finally he got lost with the coreography. It was fun for me, annoying for him.

On sunday, I met up with Evelyn who came down to Toulouse from Grenoble. It was fun to see her again. She decided to came by my house, then we headed to a salon de the to have delicious tea and cake. One of my favorite things to do in Toulouse. We had a good laugh, shared good stories, and more good laugh.
I didn;t take any pictures of pierre-louis in the gym, but I have some from our afternoon tea!




No comments: