Tuesday, March 18, 2008

J'ai la tete vide

What can I blog about?? The past weeks had been unintentionally unexciting.

I am still obidiently attending classes day after day. The weather still sickeningly cold despite the month of April is almost around the corner.
I am reading The Historian at the moment. This book has surely made me dreaming about eastern Europe all the way to Istanbul, Turkey. Our decision not to travel further to the east has left me all sad and uninspired. But we had to make a choice. We know very well that we will be needing the money as soon as we land in KL. A lot of money.
The ending is coming soon. One of the things i'm looking forward to is the annual gala! This time the theme is les annees 30, the 30's!! How am I supposed to dress up in something illustrating the era from 80 years ago!! I dont care, im going! this is the last time that we are all gonna boogy all nite long with free-flow toxicating drinks and drunken classmates!! What more can you ask for!

I'm looking forward to the road trip to Spain too with Pierre-Louis' parents. If everythng goes well, that is. Nothing is sure yet.

In front of Museum d'Histoire Naturelle

Some random dog poopoo nicely located

Farewell lunch for Bapak Konjen in Marseille

What we cooked for Soiree Asiatique. Soto Ayam a la Indofood

And finally, this is the view from my front door. Showing the small lively quartier of my neighborhood.

No comments: