Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I thought I was gonna die......

No, seriously I really thot I was, I thot I would never see Pierre Louis again. Okay, it sounds a little bit exaggerated but you'll see...

The thing is, it happened last monday when I spent the whole day in Evelyn's apartment with Dessi, until she abandoned us that is...*ehemm ehemm*. We just, well....talked, lying on her bed, talk nonsense, cooked, ate, talked, it was a very productive day really... hee hee..


Time passed by, and my watch showed 18.30. Pierre-Louis called, we talked for a while and had to hung up 'cus the metro was making so much noise. Around 9pm, I tried calling him back to tell him that I was still at Evelyn's waiting for her to get ready to go to the train station.


I could not reach him, the phone was inactive so I thought he just fell asleep and forgot to recharge his phone.


When I reached home, I kept trying to call him like millions of time. Still no luck. So i left him messages that will make him soooo sorry and miserable for letting me worried so much. I was really really scared that something happened to him, like metro accident or sumthg or getting hit by a car........yea i was THAT worried, I mean come on, from 9pm to 1 am I wasz left blind-folded without knowing where he was and what was he doing.

I even called his parents to know if he called earlier, but nope.


And I could not call his uncle, whose apartment Pierre-Louis is staying in, cuz he's already in Corsica. And no, he doesn't haf fixed line. I even asked my parents to call, so my Dad did.

Usually it feels weird talking to to my Dad about boyfren-related matters, but I was scared to death this time, so I just broke down and cried telling him the whole story. As usual of course, he was so calm and relax that he told me to pray, sholat and baca Qur'an.


1 am, my phone rang!!!! And it was him!!!! So, I guess you guys know what happen next.... me, scolding him to the max. him, apologizing to the max too. But I could not have been happier.


Apparently, he fell asleep after taking down a panadol since he felt a bit unwell. However, his handphone was on and on loud-mode too. So I guess it's the fault of Orange (french mobile operator, like Maxis) who decided not to function properly that night!!! UUrrggghhh....!!!!


Well, what's past is past, now I'm in Paris enjoying the holidays with him. In few days, off we go to Stockholm!!!!

My first bouquet of flowers from a man.... really, seriously.

His expression of apology for making me worried. Isn't he just....adorable.....aaawwwwww....

No comments: